Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.457 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,802TL (R$ 2,609) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)