Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,441TL (R$ 2,858) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)