Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,618TL (R$ 2,552) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)