Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,800TL (R$ 3,230) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)