Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,458TL (R$ 2,200) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)