Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.251 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,439TL (R$ 2,749) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)