Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21379 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,861TL (E£ 8,703) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)