Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03588 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,328TL (₨64,904) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)