Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,782TL (﷼ 24,956,734) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)