Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,381TL (﷼ 21,468,277) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (25 minutes ago)