Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,849TL (﷼ 25,939,067) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)