Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.322 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,521TL (Dinar 1,225) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)