Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,688TL (CH$639,819) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)