Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.792 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,770TL (RM3,498) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)