Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.183 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,678TL (RM2,264) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)