Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,252TL (RM2,381) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)