Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,596TL ($918) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)