Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.113 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,010TL ($1,147) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)