Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.551 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,474TL ($1,260) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)