Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.071 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL ($1,435) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (40 minutes ago)