Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,831TL (€1,196) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)