Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,436TL (€1,110) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (44 minutes ago)