Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,546TL (€778) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)