Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.523 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,808TL (£842) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)