Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,676TL (£1,044) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)