Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,080TL (€1,303) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 3 hours ago)