Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,159TL (€804) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)