Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,819TL (₨32,782) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)