Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05851 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,938TL (₨33,114) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)