Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,884TL (₨41,866) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)