Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,339TL (R$ 4,618) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)