Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01765 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 105% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,547TL (314,274 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)