Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01012 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,165TL (312,715 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)