Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,666TL (€756) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 2 hours ago)