Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,491TL (¥78,506) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)