Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,489TL (¥76,951) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)