Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.451 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,948TL (S/. 2,032) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)