Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,441TL ($652) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)