Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,703TL (COL$2,164,380) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (44 minutes ago)