Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,246TL (COL$1,893,544) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (41 minutes ago)