Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01511 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,852TL (254,907 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)