Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01342 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,665TL (347,672 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 3 hours ago)