Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.206 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,054TL (2,532 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)