Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03323 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,147TL (₨34,507) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)