Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19831 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,681TL (E£ 8,477) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (25 minutes ago)