Cost of living in Huelva, Spain vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.097 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,310TL (€707) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)