Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.600 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,923TL (€879) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)