Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,344TL (€721) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)