Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49156 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,296TL (Q10,775) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)