Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49028 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (Q7,287) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)