Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,766TL (Q5,829) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)