Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11746 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,620TL (30,819 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)