Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11962 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,910TL (24,330 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)