Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19171 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,397TL (33,368 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)