Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15692 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,699TL (29,947 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)