Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,984TL (₨53,845) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (20 minutes ago)