Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,844TL (kr9,274) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)