Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,868TL (kr9,490) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)