Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,525TL (kr8,708) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)