Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45039 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,266TL (kr13,912) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (30 minutes ago)