Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,512TL (kr6,688) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)