Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47188 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,877TL (8,217 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)