Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,055 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 158% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,932TL (HK$11,808) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)