Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,626TL (860 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)