Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,044TL (10,736,390 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)