Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,729TL (844 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)