Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 39% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,336TL (181,509 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)