Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00908 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 41% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,779TL (195,951 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)