Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,181TL (元4,611) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)