Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.860 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,036TL (AU$2,110) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)