Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.025 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,964TL (AU$1,310) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)