Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,952TL (AU$1,418) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)