Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.561 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 111% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,644TL (AU$1,304) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)