Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,279TL (GH₵4,103) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)