Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,386TL (GH₵6,750) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)