Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,860TL (14,234,129 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)