Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,460TL (14,208,923 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (12 minutes ago)