Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,613TL (15,811,134 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)