Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06003 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,184TL (₨36,374) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)