Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,819TL (¥144,303) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)