Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,931TL (¥161,149) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)