Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.381 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 215% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,776TL ($1,817) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)