Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 192% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,892TL (5,925 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)