Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 248% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,443TL (5,980 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)