Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.445 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 193% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,781TL (6,076 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)