Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 168% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,442TL (5,144 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)