Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,487TL (€1,145) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)