Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,092TL (€802) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (39 minutes ago)