Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,744TL (€968) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)