Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,887TL (€702) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)