Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,960TL (元7,848) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)