Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 137% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,354TL (€1,343) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)