Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44884 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,001TL (8,913 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)