Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,456TL (€1,222) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)