Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 151% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,781TL (€1,195) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (16 minutes ago)